May School Holiday
A rich and varied programme for our May School Holiday Scheme. A day for those new to sailing, a day for those who have sailed before and a day for adrenaline junkies!!
Our programme is run by instructors who are experts in their fields, they are highly experienced and highly qualified instructors. Keith, our Senior Instructor, has been a watersports instructor for over 20 years and has a vast knowledge of sailing and teaching sailing in fun and creative ways.
Please see the individual days for specific details but most days start at 10 and finish at 4, drop off is possible from 9:45 and collection is until 4:15. As part of our safeguarding measures you may be asked to stay until another participant turns up if you are first to arrive.
Sailing is a water sport and it should be assumed that participants will get wet.
We recommend that everyone brings the following as a minimum:
- Full change of clothes
- Clothes to get wet in (if you have your own clothing ie wetsuit please bring it)
- Footwear - everyone will need to wear footwear on the water - old trainers, beach shoes, wetsuits boots all work well. Flip flops tend to fall off so please avoid
- Food and Drink if staying with us for the day- we will have water available.
- A top tip is to include a bin bag for wet clothes!
We have some wetsuits but if you have your own then please bring it. Everyone is provided with a buoyancy aid regardless of swimming ability.
This event encompases the following:
- Intermediate Sailing - May School Holidays 29th May : 29 May, 10:00 - 16:00
- Beginner Sailing - May School Holidays 30th May : 30 May, 10:00 - 16:00
- Powerboat Level 1 - May School Holidays 31st May : 31 May, 09:30 - 16:30
Last updated 12:56pm on 10 May 2019